Datos personales

Mi foto
I'm an optimistic person, and sure, I love the life, I love the nature, music, The art, I love animals and respect them. I love to teach, The Re - Engineering. I don't have any religion, I believe in spiritual thesis, I think there is life in other planets around the universe. So I think that planets like Europe, which has similar characteristics than The Earth. I like movies,the painting, I don't find the sense to torture animals for amusing. I respect the life This is my catchword. I'm friend of who wants and I choose. I help to people who let me help and who need. I listen to people who want to tell me something because they trust on me!So I trust on them. It's me. Thanks Se que la vida es un parpadeo, y no debemos perder el tiempo. Vivir a plenitud y con respeto.

welcome to English for beginners.

sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

Learning English is very important to communicate between people who can speak in this language. In this space we can interract and publish your opinions

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario